Sunday, January 13, 2008

Entire script - Mormon Temple Ceremony and pics of the Signs and tokens (secret handshakes)

After looking for this for a while I finally found an accurate complete script of the extremely bizzare Mormon temple ceremony. This script is viewed as a movie ( I have searched for the movie and am still determined to find a clip of it to post) Take a look at this site, very informative and accurate.

Complete mormon temple ceremony script

I also found a page the shows the ridiculous clothing worn and pictures of the mormon handshakes, or handclasps(part of the signs and tokens). Sounds like secret combinations to me....something to think about. Check out the secret mormon handshakes here.

1 comment:

Matt Weyen said...

Holy crap this is a GREAT blog, keep it up, I love a good rip on those damn Mo-Mo's