Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mormon Missionaries - Fucking idiots

Well I just happened to run across this video on mormon missionaries. Let me tell you from personal experiences that my mission experience was by far the worst experience of my life. I have never ever before in my life seen such manipulation at work than when I was preparing for my mission and even worse in the MTC or missionary training center. It is pretty hard to explain this unless you actually experience it, and most of the people that have experienced it are still under the influence of mormon indoctrination and will tell you it was the best 2 years of their lives filled with such faith building and wonderful experiences. Believe me, going out day after day and being forced to harass people isn't as glamorous as these ex missionaries portray it. And whats worse is that every single missionary is paying $450 a month to be out there converting more members just to have the church make a little profit off of the new member tithing money. No wonder Provo Utah is the multilevel marketing capitol of the world. They get good tips from the biggest multilevel marketing scam in the world...The Mormon Church. Well I'm sure you believe me when I say I have much much more to write on this subject...all in good time. For now enjoy this clip I found.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the LDS corporation or Mormon establishment prevented your video from being aired. That social power wanted group is very controlling as evidenced by the movie Religous and Tal Bachman's comments via the mormon curtain.
Do not worry, they will self implode in time.

brad said...

totally true. Before I was preparing to go, they manipulated me into not going to college. On top of that they manipulated and dragged it on for six months before a mission calling. Than I had ratifying evidence that the church was a big lie. I'm now going to resign my membership. At least I didn't waste 2 years and 10K.

jeffsmithjunk@gmail.com

AMormonNonBeliever said...

Yep - Mormons boys begin their training to become missionaries that recruit more tithe payers at the age of 12. As "deacons" they are given "priesthood power". The only power in fact, is the power to work for the church. The "power" grants them the "authority" to go out and collect money (fast offerings) once a month from members of the church. (ref: Tom Sawyer whitewashing the fence) They knock on doors and, in effect, solicit money. Members are free to give money whenever they want without this ritual, but I have no doubt that they would not give as much or as often if they weren't pressured by this little monthly routine. -- Res ipsa loquitur.