Sunday, November 9, 2008

Prop 8 Protest. Salt Lake City Utah

Yours Truly with my funny sign




I was lucky enough to be able to attend the prop 8 protest at the mormon church headquarters on Nov 7. The turnout was amazing. There were hopes of maybe attracting 1000 protesters...however the spokesperson for the Salt Lake City police said they estimated a whopping 2,000 to 5,000 showed up! It was an absolutely amazing experience! Hopefully those dumb motherfuckers got the message, we are many, we are proud, and we will not settle for 2nd class citizenship. I have a few photos of me and my friends, and as soon as I get more I will upload them! Enjoy!


Me doing what I do best.....mocking dumb mormons

My friends and their signs!



The March took over the streets...forcing traffic to turn around, police had no choice but to watch.



The Mob chanting in Unison "Seperate Church and State" Shadows of figures came to the windows from the massive church office building to peer at the angry mob outside!!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also attended the protest and have to say it was unreal. People were united in a cause for tolerance and the world watched. It takes people like you to stand up to this kind of injustice. You are admired from afar, my friend. Keep up the amazing work and let your voice be heard!